Consciously merging her practical tools as a psychologist with her intuitive and spiritual gifts, Dr. Debra Reble empowers women to connect with their hearts and live authentically through her transformational Soul-Hearted LivingTM program.
Debra is the International Best-selling author of Being Love: How Loving Yourself Creates Ripples of Transformation in Your Relationships and the World (Inspired Living Publishing) and the author of Soul-Hearted Partnership: The Ultimate Experience of Love, Passion, and Intimacy, which garnered four book awards including the Eric Hoffer award. A frequent guest contributor to Aspire Magazine and other high-profile publications and blogs, her words of wisdom are embraced by readers around the world. Her popular inspirational podcast, Soul-Hearted Living, airs on iTunes and other platforms and is dedicated to reconnecting women with their hearts.
Debra is also a contributing author to the international best-seller Inspiration for a Women’s Soul: Choosing Happiness (2015), as well as the best-sellers Inspiration for a Women’s Soul: Cultivating Joy (2015), The Wisdom of Midlife Women 2 (2015), and Unleash Your Inner Magnificence (2015), and Inspiration for a Woman’s Soul: Opening to Gratitude & Grace (August 2016), all published by Inspired Living Publishing, LLC.
ABOUT SOUL-HEARTED LIVINGTM
What is Soul-Hearted LivingTM?
In Soul-Hearted LivingTM, Debra offers you the tools to support you in waking in the morning intending, affirming and walking in grace every day. You learn to live in spiritual alignment with your soul’s journey through incorporating these transformative heart-centered practices, principles and techniques into your daily life. You will realize your natural ability to tap this divine energy source, create the fullest expression of yourself, and share this expanded experience of life with others on a higher vibrational level. In applying these practices, you will open to a more positive energy flow which will bring you clarity, vitality, happiness, and well being. Imagine how much easier and enjoyable life would be if you could transform challenging situations into ones of opportunity and benefit.
Soul-HeartedTM is the flow of pure energy sustained through your heart and expressed as soul through your human experience. Through tapping into this energy source, you can manifest the fullest expression of yourself, and share this expanded experience of life in your relationships on all levels – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Soul-Hearted ProgramTM Through her private practice Debra serves clients around the world consciously merging her practical tools as a licensed psychologist, life and spiritual coach with her intuitive and spiritual gifts, energetic healing and meditation to help people to release behavioral patterns and energetic blocks brings an enlightened perspective to human processes. Debra’s holistic approach will expand your spiritual perspective, giving you a much larger view of who you are and how you can most skillfully deal with all of life’s challenges. You will learn tools to help you cope with stressful situations and deepen your understanding of life that will allow you to achieve your fullest potential. Not only will you feel happier and energized, your life will change for the better as well.
Soul-Hearted LivingTM Podcast. Debra’s popular Soul-Hearted Living Podcast is a call to come home to your heart and is dedicated to anyone desiring to open to more positive energy flow which brings about clarity, vitality, and well-being. Each ten to fifteen minute podcast provides heart-centered practices to guide you on your soul’s journey.
More About Debra
- Loves to dance the tango and salsa with her husband and to 70’s and 80’s music with her friends.
- Is an avid diver having visited Fiji, Honduras, and Anguila.
- Travel is in her soul. Fulfilled her dream of visiting France on her 40th, , Greece on her 50th, and Egypt on her 53rd birthday.
- Committed to her yoga practice on her mat and in her life.
- Loves to cook and attend cooking classes in foreign countries.
- Her favorite food is lobster and anything shellfish, adores champagne, Broadway musicals, and any music she can sing too!
- Proud mama of two grown children, Tom and Alex.
- Cherishing her soul-hearted marriage to Doug.
- Is known to break out in song just about anywhere even if she doesn’t know the words.
- Is living a purposeful, passionate and soul-hearted life
- Enjoys siting by the ocean listening to the ebb and flow of the waves. Ocean is my soul element and favorite place to come into balance.
- Is a devoted animal lover who volunteers to serve animals in need. Loves to ride horses…