Positive affirmations can help you tap into courage and enhance your confidence. They also help relieve anxiety, calm your overactive nervous system, and elevate your vibration to a higher level when you feel lower vibrational emotions such emotions as fear, doubt, or powerlessness. When life comes at you and you feel hesitant, anxious or afraid, you need powerful “encouragers” to tap into your courageous heart.
When you shift your negative thoughts to positive ones, you shift the vibrational frequency of your energy field from fear to courage. Whenever you react in fear, it’s your cue to pause, check in with yourself, and observe the negative that triggered your reaction. Noticing such thoughts without judgment is the first step in remaining nonreactive. Then, you can consciously convert the negative thoughts into positive affirmations that support trust and courage such as: “I trust myself, or I can handle anything that comes my way.”
When someone asks you, “How are you?” Even if you’ve had a challenging day, lead with a positive affirmation such as, “I am well and I’m dealing with some challenges today.” By affirming your well-being, your tapping into the flow of divine energy that is always there to support you. Such affirmations of “being” reinforce trust in yourself and what you want to create in your future. In doing so, you focus on what you want rather than what you don’t want.
Wake up in the morning and acknowledge yourself as a strong, courageous, and confident person connected to your divine source. As you move through your day, notice any negative, self-deprecating, or limiting thoughts, and replace them with the following affirmations to open your heart, let go of fear, and shift your vibration to courage:
- I trust that everything always works out for my highest and best good.
- I am strong enough to handle any challenge that comes my way.
- I embrace my fear as “just information” to spiritually guide me.
- I am connected to the unlimited abundance of the universe.
- I let go of my fear and courageously move forward with a peaceful heart.
- I am in control of how I respond to challenging situations in my life.
- I trust that there is a divine plan for me even if I can’t see it right now.
- I am the co-creator of my life.
- I am powerful to envision and create whatever my heart desires.
- I manifest love, prosperity, happiness, and an abundance of all good things.
- I know and trust who I am.
Repeat these empowering affirmations throughout the day. Focus your attention on the positive events that have happened in your life and how you took courageous action to create them. Trust that you can heal or transform your life by accepting what’s right in front of you, even when it’s difficult. Invite in spiritual feedback from the universe and incorporate this information into your daily life.