You can create peace as an “Ambassador of the Light” in these challenging times. As an ambassador of the light, you are here on Earth to assist in the evolution of humanity to a higher level of consciousness. That doesn’t mean you have to be like Atlas holding the whole world on your shoulders. You can create peace by stopping to help someone in need, holding the space of love for someone in pain, or acknowledging people with smile. Let others see how happy, joyful, and peaceful you are, even when life is extremely challenging. The key to being an Ambassador of Light is that others feel completely loved and accepted in your presence.
How can you make a difference and be a change agent of peace without comprising yourself? Here are fifteen ways you can create a ripple of change and assist in the evolution of humanity to a higher level of consciousness as an “Ambassador of Light.”
1.Trust Your Presence Makes a Difference: You have chosen this particular time to be here on Earth as it moves through its transition to a higher, more evolved state. So, your presence here is purposeful and necessary. You do make a difference.
2. Sustain a Higher Level of Awareness: Live your life from a higher level of awareness and become more spiritually focused. View the conflict and turmoil in the world from a spiritual perspective, one that sees humanity evolving. See the situation in the Ukraine as unifying our global community in oneness through our heart centers.
3. Lead with Your Heart: Be conscious of where your thoughts, words, and energy are coming from? Are they coming from love (heart/soul) or fear (brain/ego)? When you lead with your heart and then use your head, you create a harmonious flow of energy. It’s important to take the time to pause, open your heart and tune in to what you sense, feel or intuit and let the information guide your choices.
4. Elevate Your Vibration: Keep your vibe high by surrounding yourself with an uplifted high vibe tribe and environment. Shift your energy when you feel you moved out of a higher vibration of love and into fear. Your higher vibration elevates the vibration of the world to become a more positive, loving, and peaceful place.
5. Be the Change, Start at Home: Change begins with you and your life. What areas of your life need uplifting? What negative patterns or habits can you transform? To transform your world, you need to transform yourself and anything getting in the way of an inspired life.
6. Cultivate Self-Love and Compassion: You are the energy of love. You are love and loveable just the way you are. By feeling worthy of love, you send out ripples of unconditional love to others and into the world. Send these beams of love and out into the world surrounding those who need it most.
7. Connect to Your Source: Through your connection to source, you are in touch with your infinite nature as love and light. Consciously plug into this energy source through prayer or meditation, being in nature, or simple mindfulness. Live each day as a sacred meditation.
8. Make Conscious Responsible Choices: Be responsible for your vibrational footprint on the planet by making choices that support and sustain the well-being of our planet and all its inhabitants. Make enlightened choices that aren’t bound by gender, culture, nationality or race and that serve yourself as well as others’ highest and greatest good.
9. Practice Compassionate Detachment: Honor the choices of others even if they are opposite of yours. Bless them in love and release any hurt or harm they make have caused you. Trust they are on their own soul path leading to their own soul’s evolution.
10. Keep Energetic Boundaries: Take a media break including social media or selectively tune into mainstream media outlets. You are more highly sensitive to the negative energies in the world right now. You can stay informed by scanning written sources of information one time only.
11. Release Toxic or Negative Energy: Spending time in nature can clear your energy system. Just putting your feet in a grassy area, your back up against a tree, or lying on the ground can help center you and restore balance to your physical and emotional energies. Transform your daily shower or bath into a clearing ritual to cleanse your energy field after a stressful day.
12. Express Gratitude: Live in a constant stream of gratitude. Wake up every morning with a sense of appreciation and a healthy anticipation for what the universe has in store for you. Before your feet touch the floor, open your heart and give thanks for the day in front of you.
13. Show Compassion and Kindness: Expand your compassion and kindness to all of Earth’s creatures. “Pay it forward” by doing random acts of kindness, giving gifts or compliments for no reason, or simply making someone feel good. Engage in acts of service by volunteering at a food bank or animal shelter.
14. Be Present with Others: Let people feel completely seen and heard in your presence. Listen well without interrupting, validate their feelings or experience, and make them feel safe by accepting them for who they are.
15. Take Frequent Breaks: Take frequent breaks throughout the day to decompress and restore balance. You can take this quiet time through meditation, journaling, or reflection. It takes only five minutes to recalibrate your energies.